Join Us for you or for your nanny
Why Should I Join a Professional Association?
Professional associations are service providers. These associations can perform many tasks,such as advocacy, public relations and bulk-buying, more effectively than individuals can otherwise carry out. In return, members pay membership dues and volunteer for association tasks to carry out the needs of the association.
I want to receive accurate and prompt information about the issues I need to know about. Better information means I can make better decisions that affect my career.
Do you want to hire Nanny?
Are you looking to employ a nanny and don’t know where to start? We provide comprehensive information and advice relating to employment matters, contracts, insurance & taxation. You’ll find everything you need to know about employing a nanny here and ready to use documents for you in our online shop for parents.
Finding your nanny online
We appreciate that, due to time constraints, many parents favour online specialist nanny websites featuring jobs from both parents and nanny agencies, to find there nanny and, providing you apply caution, this can be a fruitful way of finding your next nanny. With safety in mind, INA has partnered with largest specialist nanny website featuring jobs from both parents and top nanny agencies. You can access Job Board from here.
Family Membership Benifits
- Access to our members-only trainings at a discounted price
- Discounted rates for the services our partners offer
- Networking with agencies, families and nanny members
- Invitations to attend exclusive INA events specially for families.
- Free job board for your requirement of nanny
- A membership certificate with a unique registration number.
- Access to the quarterly newsletter with lots insider news and information relevant to the nanny industry.
- Access to the INA member-only community private group.
- Access to family/employer peer support from within the industry from other INA members.
- Access to exclusive INA discounts
Family Membership Benifits
- Invitations to attend INA Annual General Meetings (AGMs)
- Ability to nominate themselves for committee positions and to hold executive and sub-committee positions.
- Ability to vote for nominated persons on the INA committee.
So, you’ve found your ideal nanny. You’ve carried out a thorough interviewing process and nanny and your children have hit it off straight away. In the majority of cases everything will go without a hitch. But sometimes an issue arises between nanny and employer and no matter how hard one or the other tries, it can feel unresolvable. If you find yourself in such a situation and after endless attempts to put right the issue just will not go away, don’t let matters reach a point of no return. Don’t terminate the arrangement without considering mediation.
INA’s membership provide specialises meditation solutions to resolve disputes. They strive to help clarify and amend the issues between employer and employee, to help restore harmony to the workplace.
If you think you and your nanny would benefit from mediation, if there’s an underlying issue neither of you can resolve, then speak to them and suggest mediation.
Mediation will be completely independent, all work is guaranteed to be confidential. Mediators are fully qualified and, if your nanny is a INA member, you can access mediation support at a discounted rate or free.
Post your job on nanny job board and nannies will contact you.Your job gets emailed to nannies looking for work in your area.You can also search & contact nannies directly.
All this for a one-off payment of Rs. 300/- No hidden costs or ongoing subscription payments