Become a volunteer for INA today and take an active part in your unique nanny association.
Every one of our members has an important role to play in growing our association, making it even stronger and more influential. We are the number one India based nanny association and we want to keep it that way which is why we need your help.
You can play a vital role in INA, keeping us up to date on developments in your area and ultimately, helping us to build a stronger and larger association by recruiting and retaining members. Nannies are more likely to join INA if they are approached by nannies already in membership.
Our vision and mission for our volunteer network
Volunteers collaborate with us in every area of our work.
Volunteers give their time, their passion and their energy to achieve change. Every day, the enormous range of skills, experience and expertise they bring makes us stronger as an association, enabling us to reach more nannies, establish wider networks and “spread the word”
We encourage the enthusiasm and ambition of our volunteers so that together, we can create something truly exceptional
Involving volunteers can add great value to our organization does and support us to achieve your mission and strategic objectives.
Involving volunteers can help us to:
- Engage a more diverse range of skills, experience and knowledge
- Reach more of our beneficiaries
- Raise awareness about our cause as well as our organization, its profile and what we do
- Build relationships within the community in which we work and contribute to supporting others in our community. By providing volunteering opportunities we provide opportunities for social inclusion, skills development and potential routes to employment. There is also evidence that volunteering can help to improve health and wellbeing for individuals
- Inform the development and delivery of our activities, projects or services by bringing in new opinions, ideas or approaches. This can help us to adapt, stay relevant to what our beneficiaries and community needs as well as identifying opportunities to improve what we do
- Delivery of our service or projects in a more effective and efficient way which can help us to save money and resources.